• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WY/CO Chapter

zway

Just checking to see if we have anymore folks in the Wyoming/Colorado area. If so, has there ever been a meet and greet set up?

I'm in Laramie myself and have seen a few deuces rolling around, so I was curious if we had any other members in the area.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
ill be living in Colorado Springs come june. Love to get a western chapter of CAMO (Columbus Antique Militaria Organization) out there with Papabears permission of course. :jumpin: "Colorado Antique Militara Organization"
Stan started a CAMO North Chapter..(Canadian Antique Militaria Organization).

Do I get to start collecting dues??:whistle:

Attachments

superbug

I consider myself Denver area even though I live in Scottsbluff NE. I work in Denver and would love to meet up with some folks that have an M35A2 to check out.

azteclizard

hoping im in the right place.
just bought a M52A2 that has a home made flatbed on it right now. I honestly have only seen pics of it because im currently deployed. Im having it delivered to my house after the new foryear. It runs and drives so there is a start at least. Anything i need to look out for?

Mas Resistente

Greetings from Clear Creek County!! New Deuce owner, well the ownership is new, the Deuce a '67 converted in '90.

Hey, having a ton-o-fun with DMV in CO. They would like to collect by weight to Register the Deuce, I have no Farm...I know the gal, and i am not looking to do anything untoward, but i don';t want to pay more than i have to...man i need some HEP! I have no commercial purposes in mind...just wanna have fun, mostly off-road and driveway. perhaps the July 4 and Xmas Parade...who's got a suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator:

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As a 'temporarily moved' member of the MVCC of CO, you cannot go wrong with this club.

The folks are super nice. The vehicles span all era's and types. Make sure you attend a meeting at Fred's in Sedalia. It's generally the first Friday of the month, but because that fell on July 4th this year, they moved it to July 11th...

Sure do miss the folks in the club. We moved to Texas almost three years ago because of my wife's job. I'm ready to move back, mainly because there are just too many folks where we moved to DFW. I don't mix among the crowds on a daily basis, but when you HAVE to go some place, it can sometimes take an hour. Other than the distances it sometimes takes, living here is OK, as I grew up here. But I left a long time ago. Now I remember why.

I recently finished up some business with a guy who repaired all of my antique fans. The only problem was I live in Keller and he lives in Plano/Richardson. Took more than an hour, one way.

If I was still in Denver, that would put me in either Colorado Springs or Ft Collins.

Again, you can't go wrong with the MVCC of CO...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks