• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WY/CO Chapter

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
10-ish. 6 deuces, a 5 ton M52, 1944 1 1/2 ton Chevy, M1009, M37. A couple shelters... I'm forgetting something.....

now i remember, a XM105E3, a M101A1 and a shelter carrier.

Last edited:

SgtMajHarper

Colorado Springs area here. M561 w/w USMC Gama goat in the works, M715 w/w USMC truck, M101 USMC trailer, civilianized M416 trailer (for my Jeep Scrambler).

WSTEPHENS

I am from Riverton, Wyoming and a native of the State. I just joined the site after researching how to set up my trailer lights to be compatible with my Ram pick up.

wandering neurons

Wandering Neurons. Arrived and set up home just east of Colorado Springs a couple of months ago. Had my M1081 LMTV transported out, and drove out my kit truck, clone of HMMWV, after 4th of July. I see there’s a few other Colorado Springs residents on various forums here. Lots of stuff to do!

SgtMajHarper

Greetings. welcome to the neighborhood. I'm east of CS also. If you are interested in a local Mil. Veh. group you may want to check out Military Vehicle Collectors of Colorado.

wandering neurons

Yup, found them. Just wish I’d found them two weeks ago, I live less than five miles from the El Paso County Fairground. Would have been a great opportunity at the Fair several weeks ago. But there’s events coming up...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks