• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WY/CO Chapter

wcuhillbilly

Old thread, but Ill chime in, Hello from Devils Tower WY in the north east corner. Just starting my journey down the road of MV ownership, with an M816 that Im trying to use with my excavation/recovery side business. all help and hints greatly appreciated.
Joe S.
(307)-283-0773

Another Ahab

Guess this is a good way to know what's happening 'yonder in some of the Mountain States:

- Subscribed

And welcome from out here East, in VA.

Matther

Hello! My name is Matt. I could not find an introduction thread so I will say hello on here. Lately I have been searching more on the web for military vehicles. A lot of the times this forum would come up. I figured why not join. Looks like a lot of you have tons of knowledge I can use in the future. If you have noticed, my avatar is not a military vehicle. Well, it kind of was.. Apparently it was an Airforce truck then sold to Continental Airlines at at Stapleton Field Denver. At the moment this is my truck project. I want to use it for actual work. Besides all of that I look forward to chatting with you guys/gals for future en devours.

Another Ahab

Hello! My name is Matt. I could not find an introduction thread so I will say hello on here. Lately I have been searching more on the web for military vehicles. A lot of the times this forum would come up. I figured why not join. Looks like a lot of you have tons of knowledge I can use in the future. If you have noticed, my avatar is not a military vehicle. Well, it kind of was.. Apparently it was an Airforce truck then sold to Continental Airlines at at Stapleton Field Denver. At the moment this is my truck project. I want to use it for actual work. Besides all of that I look forward to chatting with you guys/gals for future en devours.
Isn't that French for "appetizers"?!

Welcome from here in Virginia, Matt.

Nice looking truck.

Still looking to buy my first MV, but I am up north of Jackson 18 miles south of Yellowstone. OilField I think I am closer than you to Yellowstone if you are actually in Dubois, and if that is the case then I hope everything is going ok after the fire in town.
That fire was a wild one. You must be around Moran? Or you work in the park? I am north of dubois toward togwotee

Last edited:
Oh, man; what a killer commute (and I mean that in the best way possible).

Sure is pretty out your way in The Land Of the One Shot Antelope.
Yes it is quite pretty, in all the seasons, but dang I am still trying to get used to not being above 0 degrees for the high (let alone above freezing). Thank goodness it seems to be starting to thaw now. Oh btw the bears are waking up, so the dog can't just go outside by herself anymore...

Yes it is quite pretty, in all the seasons, but dang I am still trying to get used to not being above 0 degrees for the high (let alone above freezing). Thank goodness it seems to be starting to thaw now. Oh btw the bears are waking up, so the dog can't just go outside by herself anymore...
You ever find a truck yet? I have several for sale. 5 ton m923's. Not sure who was in that pullout. I am interested since it's such a low populated area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks