• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WY/CO Chapter

JW7tonWY

Is anyone going to be in the range of Casper WY, Next weekend?

Central Wyoming Machine Gun and Cannon Shoot June 10,11, & 12th

We are planning on being there Saturday June 11 around 3 PM, rent a machine gun or two, have dinner, watch and/our participate in the tracer shoot after dark and stay for the fireworks!

It would be great to organize a convoy of some kind from Casper to the shoot site, I would be happy to lead as I know the way!

1654349442687.png

Another Ahab

We are planning on being there Saturday June 11 around 3 PM, rent a machine gun or two, have dinner, watch and/our participate in the tracer shoot after dark
If you run enough belted rounds through the barrel (pushing cherry red):

- The tracer rounds can go pretty wacky

Ask me how I know

:naner: :beer: :naner:

JW7tonWY

Is anyone going to be in the range of Casper WY, Next weekend?

We are planning on being there Saturday June 11 around 3 PM, rent a machine gun or two, have dinner, watch and/our participate in the tracer shoot after dark and stay for the fireworks!

It would be great to organize a convoy of some kind from Casper to the shoot site, I would be happy to lead as I know the way!

View attachment 869638

I posted a video we had a good time. Missed you all!

JW7tonWY

Wish I'd knew that you were there. I was one of the orange shirted block officers that weekend and was working the center to south section. I'd like to have meet you.
I work with Chad a lot just from a different agency, He has been trying to get every one to do a rally with their ex-military vehicles for years, I keep trying to help!

Back2Wyo

That Saturday the winds were over 30 and the dust was crazy. It didn't help when they watered down the roads. The fireworks that night were for Bill B. who was the CRSO for the last 22 years.

MatthewWBailey

Father, Husband and Barn Hermit
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice rig. any problems having it tagged?
Yes but was successful. I discussed it in the thread below a lot. My last posts has info on what the DMV director in Mesa County told me about the flagged MVs in CO. I'm trying to stay ahead of it.

74A6DF1F-0516-4DA6-A67F-327CFBE6C475.jpeg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks