• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bella my 1957 M35a2c

johnh uk

She looks new!:driver:
Thanks Rod

The pic on the left is at the Museum (where I volunteer)

the pic on the right is at a small country Fair where we had a few military vehicles including WW11 Jeeps[thumbzup]

Bella was re-painted last year, pre show season, I have to re-do the 'markings' not sure about the Air Cav badges ( love the Black horse though)
anyway I have ordered new stencils so we can re-paint this spring the white stuff is mainly vinyl and is already showing signs of shrinking !!:roll:

johnh uk

Well , Bella has been to the Garage for her pre-season 'service and is now back at the Museum before her first road run to the city of York' My neighbours were not impressed with the start-up last sunday morning.
and I even have a 'semi personalised number plate on my X-Trail !

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Beautiful.

I am always impressed with the level of enthusiasm in Europe for the deuce; you guys have a lot of obstacles to overcome (parts availability, fuel costs, etc).

johnh uk

Beautiful.

I am always impressed with the level of enthusiasm in Europe for the deuce; you guys have a lot of obstacles to overcome (parts availability, fuel costs, etc).
thank you for your words of encouragement ! It can be a challeng some times, but all the more worth it when we turn up at shows and get lots of positive comments ![thumbzup]

American icons over here are too numerous to mention, but I've got to have a CCKW !!!:whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks