• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ripped off by Fast Track Logisitics.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22018
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

I am in the freight business with two truckload divisions and an LTL division.

It was estimated by GL. Broker took your word for it as being that weight. Truckload company picked it up and found it was more than given to them (that would be fraudulent on your part). Yes they are going to weigh the freight - they have weight limit laws under the DOT when they run over the scales. If everyone's freight was a false weight guess who pays the fines. They want to know exactly what that truck scales at. Besides making money on weight or pallet loads.

If there would have been special handling or whatever with the load - yes you will get charged for the extra - it was all misrepresentated on your part - not the brokers or trucking company. Why did you get charged extra without any notification - you hired them to move the load. If they sent you something to sign - did ya read the small print.

jwaller

After reading some replies I have decided to sell my 1971 M813 for $1.00
All I need is a card number so I can charge you what I think its worth later.
I think you just need to admit you got in over your head and didn't pay attention to the details of the transaction.

Comments like this one have no bearing on the transaction that you had with Fast Track. You asked them to ship and item that was much heavier than you told them it would be.

It's the same as getting a quote to ship a car and sending a 5ton truck when the shipper arrives. If you think it's going to be the same price then your nuts.

D

Deleted member 22018

According to the site rules--NO for sale ads are allowed in the main forum, only in the classifieds, this needs to go or an infraction will be given,
Ron, Classifieds Mod
This must be a no joking area too.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All I need is a card number
Great I'll buy it and we'll use your card number(you wrote the terms of agreement)! You did not specify who's card number.

And I expect that is delivered(you did not say it was not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks