• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m211 manual

butch atkins

m211 manuals

AWESOME,THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TIME ,EXPENSE,AND EFFORT TO DO THIS FOR THE GMC GUYS,CAN NOW USE MANUAL WITHOUT USING EXPENSIVE ORIGINAL FROM EBAY

Lugnut

RE: m211 manuals

I have been holding off asking for the M211 Manual Disk in hopes that someone would upload them here for members to download? My knowledge of them is slim but learning something every day here @ SS !
Exellent Info on this site. Much thanks to you all here that put in so much time for the toy owners.

mo-mudder

RE: m211 manuals

Oh my heavens! Thank you SO much for everything! I've been spending at least an hour going over that disk every night! I only stop because by that time my eyes feel like they're gonna fall out. Immensly helpful! If you want a few buck for shipping and production, I'd give you 20 or 30 bucks.

white135

I understand if nobody wants to upload the manuals, but is it possible for me to get a copy on CD? Tired of getting the good paperbacks all greasy trying to read and work at the same time.

Thanks
Eric

davesgmc

I plan on uploading the manuals soon. I got mine in the mail yesterday. I stayed up last night til my eyeballs almost melted from reading so much,,,,,GREAT info and had to be a lot of work scaning every page....

THANKS!

davesgmc

I just tried to upload the tm9-8024 to the manuals section, file is too big to upload, anyone know a way to get it on there for all to see?

By the way, this file is great! My eyes are still strained from all the reading, but I learned a lot with it.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is up to sending me the CD, I'll figure out a way to get them up even if I have to get Mike to do it!

kgillis

Wha Hoppen??...this thread looked real promising, but then petered out. I have a DSL line and limited capacity to scan and copy CD's, and would like to help. I eventually want to get paper manuals for my M211, but right now I need a few details to get it running. (If it don't run it don't move--20 men can't push that thing) and If I had paper manuals I would put them on CD anyway, but it appears someone already has. If I can help this project (or if someone can help me) please let me know.

kgilllis

ronfry261

I tried to upload one of the TM's today and received some errors. I posted in another
forum to find out how to get the errors resolved. As soon as I know more, I'll try again.
I also have the tech manual for the m135/m211 tranny in hard copy. I will try to get it scanned and see about getting it uploaded also. Failing all of that, I will be glad to get
some cds cut. Lets see how the upload stuff works first. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Ron

deuceman51

I really appreciate that. Glad to see that somebody is working on it. If it doesnt' work, I would definately like a CD. Does anybody have the tech tips by Kessler that can scan it or make a copy of that???? Thanks.

ronfry261

Hey all,

I uploaded the following tech manuals today.

Ord 9 SNL G-749 List of All Service Parts for M135, M211, M215, M217, M222, M221, M220

TM 9-8024 Operation and Organizational Maintenance for same trucks above. This manual is in 4 parts due to its size.

I will be trying to get TM 9-8025-2, Ordanance Field and Depot Maintenance, 301MG and 303M Hydra-matic Transmissions uploaded next week. I still need to
scan it.

Ron

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
10,000 thanks Ron from the folks at Steel Soldiers. We've been waiting so long for this. The 5 manuals you uploaded have been approved and are now available to the members.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks