• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

armoured visit

m880 unimog

Was in the southern area of the UN-UNITED KINGDOM for the last few days collecting parts , wiring and building the bonneville speedweek bike up-
thought it was rude not visit my old friend SLASHER- [ M109-A3 ] on here-
it was a nice day so got a few pictures in-
always with good,well looked after kit--FV434 fitters/engineers vehicle-tracked RAPIER-and not shown,my favourite bit of his kit, a 250 man/hour U.S.ARMY field kitchen.

Attachments

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it is the German one, m109a3uk. A number of them were purchased both for evaluation and use, primarily in Afganistan. Evaluation TFK's were sold off here in the US. They have some real neat features, I like the pressure cookers and the waste heat water boilers!

m880 unimog

nowdays , my mate knotty serves excellant food and cures monster hangovers with his-he also chills barrels of beer with it too-hey wait a minute....:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks