• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yellow Text

Status
Not open for further replies.

armytruck63

Guys,
I notice some members have their text set to a yellow color. For those of us forced to use Tapatalk on smart phones, the yellow text becomes almost invisible.

Please consider using something other than yellow when choosing a text color. Thanks! :cool:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Maybe UP GRADE your SMART phone, if it was a REAL SMART smart phone, it should be SMART enough to adjust to text color and NOT have members adjust for the DUMB smart phone

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe Ron should upgrade his anti tech rants. They are getting older than he is.

:cool:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
MY wifes phone SHOWS from all SITES, ALL the COLORS and ALL can be SEEN and does not need tapatalk eather, now her phone is a HTC GENIOUS, must be a LOT SMARTER [thumbzup] then a regular DUMB smart phone :roll: :whistle:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lets just redo the site for phone use only!

If your PHONE does not work, use a COMPUTER!

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Maybe Ron should upgrade his anti tech rants. They are getting older than he is.

:cool:
NO, NOT a anti tech rant, why should members on SS have to adjust for phone use, I DO NOT think so. SS is not a phone app, the phone app needs to be adjusted to read and show SS correctly.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NO, NOT a anti tech rant, why should members on SS have to adjust for phone use, I DO NOT think so. SS is not a phone app, the phone app needs to be adjusted to read and show SS correctly.
It's funnier the way I said it.

BTW, my phone is so smart I can view this site without the tippy tappy app thing. And any text that is washed out because of the wrong color choice doesn't need my attention.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think a smart phone must be something they give(sales gimmick) you when you buy a "smart car".

Attachments

armytruck63

MY wifes phone SHOWS from all SITES, ALL the COLORS and ALL can be SEEN and does not need tapatalk eather, now her phone is a HTC GENIOUS, must be a LOT SMARTER [thumbzup] then a regular DUMB smart phone :roll: :whistle:
Hey Ron, please ask your wife how this works. My new phone is also an HTC and I would love to figure out how to access SS without Tapatalk.

Thanks,
Matt

BTW: The original reason for this request is that I am trying to rely on the phone so I don't get in trouble viewing SS on my work computer. There is a new sheriff in town, if you know what I mean.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe you should just do your job, at work. After all, isn't that what they pay you for?

Maybe this is why our economy is where it is now.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks