• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

on line EUC form fill out ?

cagosti

I have tried 2 PC's and different browsers and cannot fill out
the EUC found on GL site .its as if it is a non changeable PDF ?

am i using the wrong form ?

Charles

jbingvtx

I had a problem with it the first time I filled one out. I googled "EUC" and found a generic form that I printed, filled out, and faxed to GL. They didn't seem to mind that it wasn't from their website. I just filled one out this week and had no problems...curious.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have a PIF invoice yet?

Bighurt

Do you have a PIF invoice yet?
Why does that matter? I've submitted EUC's before being invoiced in the past, in fact I had one submitted to Battle creek before recieving an invoice.

I'm just curious as to why they need the PIF first.

Personally I think they have an adobe issue.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cause thats the rules.

I wonder what would happen if I filled out EUCs for your items, before you paid for them...

Bighurt

Cause thats the rules.

I wonder what would happen if I filled out EUCs for your items, before you paid for them...
Go right ahead.

The rules say to wait until they send confirmation of winning bid within 24hrs. To this date I have yet to recieve said email.

To the original poster, use the online chat and talk to a represenative. I've found them to be very helpful and they will most likely be able to assit you.

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To this date I have yet to recieve said email.
I suggest you use the GL online chat, and ask why that is.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you get the other notices from GL? That's really odd that they don't email you a notice.

Has anyone else had this happen?

BTW, I think just for fun, about 10 of us should fill out the others EUCs some time, and see what happens!

Bighurt

I get bid confirmation and outbid (a lot) but I don't get anything about invoice, ready, paid, etc. I don't even get EUC notifications.

Everything with EUC and Invoice I find out cause I check every day if applicable. Sadly it's been a few months since I bought anything.

My account is not personal.

RealCavDog

I have bought several EUC related items, and never get the notifications on those issues, only the money making bid/out-bid notices ! I always have had to check the site, under the special red tagged section.

Sorry ! Middle of the page under the red section ! Been a couple weeks !

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of the time I'll go ahead a send in the EUC within minutes of auction close if I'm at the computer. They've always accepted it.

Just for clarification, You won't get a PTF invoice until your EUC clears. You'll get an invoice within 24hrs but it won't say "paid in full" until the EUC clears.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You'll get an invoice within 24hrs
Thanks Ty, that's what I meant (but I said it wrong).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks