• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scale gun models

iluvbudwsr

I am looking for a scale model of an M16/M203 that was plastic that Academy produced several years back. I would like to have one just for display purposes in my military vehicle. Does anyone know where I can find this model? After doing some research it appears the company went out of business.
I'm just looking for a nice 1:1 scale replica for my M1009 and some of the airsoft equipment is just through the stinking roof. It doesn't matter if it's plastic or metal or both. Any help finding a 1:1 version of this replica at a decent price would make my day. Thanks in advance for any help guys.

wsucougarx

Looks like a hybrid M16A1/A2. Mostly A1 w/an A2 barrel. That's one of my pet peeves with companies. They don't do their research and put something that doesn't go with the scheme.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
maybe a group buy of claymores? i'm in
I like the claymores
A few would be cool with the proper AP MINE WARNING signage in the front/back yard, outside the shop, rigged with a fireworks flash/bang and either a trip wire or electrically triggered with either a button or a motion sensor, ought to cause a BROWN spot for someone NOT supposed to be there

The eye see the signs, the mind says "this guy is full of crap", the flash-bang goes off, the mind now says guess this guy is not but my britches sure are.

Last edited:
A few would be cool with the proper AP MINE WARNING signage in the front/back yard, outside the shop, rigged with a fireworks flash/bang and either a trip wire or electrically triggered with either a button or a motion sensor, ought to cause a BROWN spot for someone NOT supposed to be there

The eye see the signs, the mind says "this guy is full of crap", the flash-bang goes off, the mind now says guess this guy is not but my britches sure are.
An old buddy used to have a large doghouse just inside the gate to his back yard. Inside the doghouse was a large stereo speaker, and an amplifyer with an infra-red eye sensor just like the ding-dong at 7-11, only instead of ding-dong, when the beam was broken by someone entering the yard, they were greeted by an irish wolfhound barking and growling at scay-loud volume from inside the doghouse. The beam was positioned so that the person would be just inside the gate and the spring would have pulled the gate closed and the person taken about 3 steps between the latched gate and the first dog bark. He actually had a tweeker walk into his yard one night about 2AM looking for something to steal, got the goose greese scared out of him, turned to run for the gate, ran into the gate, knocking himself out and he stayed out till the police woke him up putting on the handcuffs before EMS arrived to treat the bleeding lump on his forehead and then off to jail. LMAO!rofl
The police officers that responded told by buddy he had the best alarm system they'd ever seen and had great laughs teasing the tresspassing dope fiend on his way to the back seat of the cop car.

iluvbudwsr

@ Srjeeper: I like the M16A1 he has. I may just go with that because I can not find a decent M16/M203 anywhere within my budget. Thanks for the link.

67Beast

Here are some options also,
Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Airsoft Guns | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Air Spring Rifles | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Full Size M16 VN Type Heavy Weight Airsoft Air Spring Rifle |
Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Airsoft Guns | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Air Spring Rifles | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Full Size M16 A2 Type Heavy Weight Airsoft Air Spring Rifle |

They work great and are cheap so you don't have to worry about security during displays or events. Some of the full metal airsoft guns are really nice and even sometimes have full trademarks. Here are some pics of ones I have been using in my trucks.

Top is the cheap $24 all plastic gun
Middle, full metal made by G&P
Bottom made by Tokyo Marui

Close up is the trademarks ont he G&P

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks