• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Vietnam Resto Build Thread

Black Ops

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Over the past couple days we pulled the radiator and fan, the generator, oil canister, and all the hard lines around the engine. We also removed the manifolds and carb as one piece. Hopefully we'll be able to paint the engine this weekend. Then I have to change the fuel pump and paint a few more accessories before putting it back together.

Heres a pic

Attachments

pwrwagonfire

Great weather to do this type of work! I REALLY should pick up some parts so I can get back to it on my M-37!

Cool door logo, Vermont State Forest and Parks...pretty rare to see!

What're you doing with the superlugs? I've been looking for a couple...

Black Ops

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got the gaskets for the engine today, so hopefully I'll be able to paint the cab and chassis and engine when it warms back up outside. :)

Great weather to do this type of work! I REALLY should pick up some parts so I can get back to it on my M-37!

Cool door logo, Vermont State Forest and Parks...pretty rare to see!

What're you doing with the superlugs? I've been looking for a couple...

I think I'm going to hang on to the superlugs until I get this thing on the road, I'm tempted to put them on the truck but I don't think I'm gonna use them unless I need to. I like the looks of the NDTs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks