• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 spring dust off swap meet

212sparky

I have a springer seat, bench seat, relay box for 5 ton, turn signal switches, signals and covers if any body was looking to buy at the rally.

indy4x4fab

Banned
I may have a couple fuel cans to sell scepter mfc and maybe nato cans.
I'm looking for an od green fuel can as well as a plastic water jerry can.

I have a very clean and in good shape grey rear blazer bench seat.

Also have driver and passenger side door glasses.

55 gal. plastic blue drums.

Two 14r20 xl michelins, that would make good spare tires, off the rims, where holding air when I de-mounted them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Durango_USMC

indy4x4fab,

For the fuel can I have an extra green nato (steel) and if I remember right a green scepter both like new. I'll hit up some of my old contacts and see if I cant track down a water can for you too.

Durango_USMC

why isnt there some thing like this in the nor cal area above sac. you guys out there have all the fun:cry:
I'm sure I could think of a couple reasons but... I dont think they'd let me post those.

But... with a little extra time and dedication you could probably organize something like this with a museum or MVA in your area. I'm sure you're not the only one that wishes there was something in Northern California... Good luck if you try to do it though.

indy4x4fab

Banned
for sale

1 - grey k5 blazer rear bench seat $25
12 - 9.00-20 with tubes and liners $50 each 50% to 75% tread
2 - 14R20 Michelin XL in fair shape would make good spare tires $50 each 50% to 75% tread

needed or wanted

2 - 16r20 goodyear AT-2A, non cupped, 50% to 75% tread
2 - front inner axle boots

trade

1 - 16R20 Michelin XZL, 75% to 95% tread, on FMTV rim, for 2 combat rims with valve stems and good "O" rings

rwbrown72

I don`t know if this is the proper forum , but I am looking for a nice m-105 with sides , bows and preferably, canvas top at Anderson or Haspin. Thanks Rod:beer:
I have a really nice M105 tan with tarp and bows. If I can talk Wade (802dot1q) to pull it up there we might be able to make a deal. PM me what you think it might be worth. I have photos of it in my album being pulled behind my deuce bobber or I will email you more photos. Just send me your contact info.

eagle4g63

I have:
1: The soft top off my deuce, with all the frame work....switched over to a hard top.
2: Set of air horns, needs a good actuator(air valve).

Looking for:
1: Good air horn actuator valve.
2: 12 of each side front lug nuts.

Have to see what else I might have or need.

802dot1q

Want:

Hood side panel latch
Springer seat
Fuel tanks (2)
Antenna (for use as a height gage)
Bead lock for FMTV wheel
Lift gate from a m820a2
Lower radiator hose
Seal kit for box and or cab
Aluminum ladder from an 820
Generator
100a alternator for Nhc-250

Have:
11 5 ton wheels with good tires 50%-80% tread. $275 must take them all.
Hmmwv canvas cover for back bed area. $50
M101a3 tan with top. Everything good. Clear title. $1000
3 phase AC unit out of the 820
2 diesel heaters out of the 820

Trade:
Old running dirt bike
Field phones
Silver
Copper jacketed lead
Fake grenade
Well dried skull or bones
???

Last edited:

Tweeter166

Banned
I don`t know if this is the proper forum , but I am looking for a nice m-105 with sides , bows and preferably, canvas top at Anderson or Haspin. Thanks Rod:beer:

I got a few nice M105A2's with side ,bows,canvas and all i would sale.. i cant bring them to rally with me but i only live about 45 min from there so you could swing by my place..

Give me a call if your interested i got some M101A1's with tops and all i would sale also..

Jeremy 765 499 1875

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks