• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stolen M416

Back Country Rider

Hi Everyone, my name is Scott Banks (newbie here)

I have had my M416 trailer stolen by a man named Curtis Royball. Here in The SF Bay Area. I could use any help in finding it and getting it back. I have taken him to court and he tells the judge that he scraped it. LIAR BIG TIME.

I had it set up with three folding top covers and the inside was linexed. and there was lights in all compartments with a battery built in.

Any one knows where it is email me. I will go there and get the cops to get for me. I still have the title and lic plate.
The trailer was painted primer brown and it had plywood lid setup witht he 3 doors. Black Linex inside

Help me Please if you can
:jumpin::cookoo:

Last edited:

CycleJay

Hello Scott,

Sorry to hear that.

A big help for all of us here to help you find it, would be photos.
Do you have any recent photos of it?
Also,
What is the trailers license plate number? etc.

Good luck,

Back Country Rider

things needed to help me.

Ok I have the lic plate so knowing that will not help anyone. Right?
\
Also current pics not my computer crashed a year ago and everything went with it.

I am trying to find a way to explain it best.

I had a generator bracket on the front left of the unit. I had it linexed inside.
It had plywood top with three doors built into it. the two in front were side opening and the back opened from the rear. They all had reccessed locking handles. Yes I have the keys for those also.
Each compartment had 12volt lights inside and the from drivers side had car battery in it.
The fornt wall had a 12volt power outlet wire into it. and there was a tilt up light on the front for outside lighting.

I can give out the guys name and address, but not sure if that is ok (rules you know)

But C.R. has two storage yards for his company in Hayward CA. off of clawiter.

Scott

jaxsof

As much info available would be good, and if you really want people to read your post, dont do it in black

He has no fewer than 10 addresses listed to him. I can PM them if you think it would help

Last edited:

Ripcord01

Sad to hear. This is happeneing more than it ever should. Times are a getting tough for some. Hope he didn't scrap it. Good luck and welcome to the site.

dmetalmiki

How in heck does someone "STEAL" something, and end up in court without incurring a criminal charge/conviction or order of re-payment?? Can you enlighten us all as to the actual circumstances of this allagation please.
Had I won a conviction over here, I would have imediatly applied for an order from the high court (application action) which would BE ENFORCED, no arguments no exuses NO WAY AVOIDABLE, He (the debter owing) PAYS in FULL or the "SHERRIF" (yes, sherrif!) Has absalute powers to ENTER premises remove (or recover) GOODS to sell to pay of the debt owed. NO textra time no re-course no way to avoid IMEDIATE ENFORCEMENT> FULL STOP>

.:grd:

Last edited:

quickfarms

That is terrible

Why did he tel the judge that he scrapped it?

Did you win the court case? If so what was the judgement for?

Was the court case a civil mater or criminal?

Please answer the questions above.

Last edited:

Back Country Rider

OK long story short.
I was moving from my old shop. He just moved my new neighbor in and had the storage trailer there empty, I made a deal with him to put my stuff in it and store it for a period of time. (125 month) and 100 to move it to my new shop when it was ready. Now COmes the trialer part. e wanted to buy it I said ok 1000. he said ok and then we hoooked it up to his truck with the generator and battery. I kept the lic plate and the pink slip. I asked him for my money and his words were "WHAT YOU DON"T TRUST ME?" I said no and then he siad when you empty thre trailer I will pay you the difference. ok Got it so far. GOOD. now 17 days go by he moves the trailer to my new shop, I unload it over night and he returns in th emorning to pick it up. NO Money in hand for me ($775.00) SO for 1. 5 years I keep after him to pay me the money or bring me the trailer and I will give him the 225 I owe for his services. So much bull dodo from this guy. I even had a civil stnad by with the cops and he told them I give 500 i can have the trailer back. they asked where it was as it had been in front of his drive way for the entire year and 1/2, he said it was at his yard in Hayward. I told him 250 is all I owe him and then we had to go to court. SMALL CLAIMS. The Judge listened to all he had to say. He told the judge that he ony owes me 300.00 But the judge ruled 740 to me. Now he won't answer his phone and I am getting real pissed.

Ok got it friends.

I have to go back to court to get a lien agaisnt him. I just want his *&%&($*&%*)(^&^(_^(_^(&.

dmetalmiki

OK got the gist now..that whole stuation sucks big time. It's worse when you get a feeling someone is OUT to "short change you" from the outset. I hope (i'm sure allongside others here) that you initiate ACTION against this man and recieve full recompense. The beauty of the high court action (writ) over here and the consequent high court "sherrif" involvement is that if the ower of the debt tries to even THINK about blustering or B....S...n the sherrifs (usually 2 of em!) they remain Impassive STEADFAST and Resalute and ALLWAYS "get a result" . ( then and there!) they pay up CASH ONLY or card, OR instantly loose kit!..I believe it is WELL worth seeing "bullies and con men" get their come uppence at the hands of these court sherrifs, threats of and or violence get the debter blusterer absalutely NO where. I really wish YOU could be at the presence of a visitation like that! Allmost (but not) worth it just to see Him get his. By way of ( Having to right then and there) PAY UP. good luck I hope you really get satisfaction and a satisfactory conclusion to this unhappy episode.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This sucks. I saw your post on CL a few weeks ago. Sorry to hear this. I wish there was more I could do.

edpdx

Scott, I read your thread; but when I got to post #10 you say:
I have to go back to court to get a lien against him. I just want his *&%&($*&%*)(^&^(_^(_^(&.

I know you are angry and frustrated, I could tell by : "
*&%&($*&%*)" But that bit at the end: "(^&^(_^(_^(&" (his words, not mine) was a little over the top for these forums. Please watch your language and we'll all try to help. :shock:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scott, I read your thread; but when I got to post #10 you say:
I have to go back to court to get a lien against him. I just want his *&%&($*&%*)(^&^(_^(_^(&.

I know you are angry and frustrated, I could tell by : "
*&%&($*&%*)" But that bit at the end: "(^&^(_^(_^(&" (his words, not mine) was a little over the top for these forums. Please watch your language and we'll all try to help. :shock:
Um, is this a joke of some kind? And why on a 6 month old thread?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Oh I love 6 month old threads. They smell so much more ripe than 3 month old threads. Especially when they're from a flash-in-the-pan person that will never visit the site again unless their next MV is stolen or do anything for the SS family.

POOF, gone like a fa^t in the wind.

I would have called the cops as soon as he left.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks