• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 prices in Canada.

BUSHMAN04

What's a reasonable price for an m151? I have a line on one,uncut,fully restored,cw. m60 pedestal and complete working radio system,sitting in a museum. The owner wants $12,000 Canadian and is willing to keep it on layaway untill paid for.He is also willing to sell a demilled m60 and cradel separately.I ran lots of them when back in the 80's and was seriously impressed by there cross country performance and durabillity.I've wanted one ever scince but our previous Liberal gouvernment had them all cut in half,and then in quarters after people started welding them back together.Uncut Mutts are fairly scarce in Canada so I don't have much of a price guide.

M135CDN

cut up MUTT's

I think with a little research you will find that the Mutt was cut up because it was sourced from the U.S.A. and that cut up order came from there, not here. With the marvel of ITAR that fine tradition continues. You can hang all kinds of s__t on the Liberals, but the MUTT doesn't stick.

Robcooper

What's a reasonable price for an m151? I have a line on one,uncut,fully restored,cw. m60 pedestal and complete working radio system,sitting in a museum. The owner wants $12,000 Canadian and is willing to keep it on layaway untill paid for.He is also willing to sell a demilled m60 and cradel separately.I ran lots of them when back in the 80's and was seriously impressed by there cross country performance and durabillity.I've wanted one ever scince but our previous Liberal gouvernment had them all cut in half,and then in quarters after people started welding them back together.Uncut Mutts are fairly scarce in Canada so I don't have much of a price guide.
Is this still for sale

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks