• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unsubscribe me asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Please either cancel my membership immediately, or tell me what I need to do so. I do not appreciate the inflammatory emails I have received from your site, and do not want to be a part of any group who broadcasts such nonsense.

Westech

CPL
I see that you never post or even look at the site... dude... The site was hacked... problem has been fixed.... but seeing its been almost two weeks sense that was sent out and just now your getting to it... I doubt very much you will even get this post or check your emails more then once every year.

Love Westy

zout

WOW -
I use to umpire baseball and softball and this ole fella use to site right dab smack behind the home plate umpire - how that fella could call balls and strikes lookin through the arse of the home plate umpire always intrigued me.

With one post you must have physic abilities and judge everyone here on this site because of some stupid e-mail from a hacked site - previous to your ONE POST - I hope you read the hacked site thread and what was happening and that our BODACEOUS IP fellas here cured it in record time to keep members from getting them. I cannot remember if I seen your member thank you on the bottom of that thread or not ????

Hope you can stick around a little and really understand WHO we really are - but then again jumping right off the bat with a first post with retoric disturbs me.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He signed up 3 years ago and this is his first post? Obviously hasn't been around any to see what the site and people on here are really like. Probably best for all involved if he never comes back and lives the rest of his life knowing he told us what for.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No shortage of negativity here, no wonder he never posted before!

Let's try being supportive and helpful(if not, don't post);-)

There are many members that can use this site for info, that do not "eat, sleep, and breath SS".

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks