• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If you can't delete it you don't need it.

3dAngus

Also on a side note, after 90 days of inactivity (org. post date and/or last reply date) on a thread, it will be pruned from the board.
Pruned? LOL

Speaking of old prunes, Ron, who may not be as old as dirt, is starting to sound like one.

Hey ole buddy, lighten up.

Doing a good job on the classifieds though. Keep it up. I like to see the prices on everything. Saves us a lot of trouble. Nothing worse to make a phone call just to find out something is priced at top retail plus 20%.

Or to make a call or email, and find out it was sold two weeks ago. Thanks. (You old prunehead).

SuperJoe

After reading all this it seems the rules are very simple. I may not be fluent with the particulars of the system since I do not have a premium membership yet, however with the ease of a bump extending the time on an add, perhaps a much slimmer timeline could be enacted. I only know very basic code for computers but a time out function change should be fairly simple, I would imagine. This being said if the time was reduced from 90 days to a much slimmer 30 days, including wanted adds, then the termination would commence on a less stressful time frame for our Mods. There is no reason that any person cannot remember a monthly cycle pertaining to adds. There is already a monthly cycle we all follow already; it be mortgage, vehicle payment, phone, electric, utility, or other expenses. Either way that seems to be a simple system and very unified among any company that needs any sort of attention from its patrons. This is my only input on the subject until i can enable my premium membership
Thanks
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks