• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Safety Inspection - Alberta, Canada

kruzr

Anyone had an inspection done on a Willy's MB or GPW ? LOOking for some answers as to what they expect these units to have in/on them. Any replies are very welcome. Thanks, Kruzr

dmetalmiki

Well here in the uk. Fashers If NOT fitted not required.
Seat belts NOT required.
Emissions special exemptions.
Lights . O.K.. As Is.
Handbrake . PARK on a (slight) SLOPE, Push with hand. No run back OK.
Footbrake . HAND Taply meter on passenger floor.

kruzr

Safety Inspection - Alberta

:)Thanks for the reply. I'm hoping it is similar here and suspect it might be, but rather not have any surprises as they only give you 10 days to correct the problems otherwise you have to pay for another inspection. Thanks.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Inspection acception

Howdy Neighbour,

We have a contact in Fort Mac. that just went through his second inspection and had success. Ironically he paid for his first inspection and found out later
from registries that the 'company' performing the inspection.......was not certified to perform inspections. Fortunately Luigi and Viny got his money back. One must be careful.

Check in your Private Messages for my contact number.

I have watched a couple of inspections and can lend a little info and tell you who not to contact.

MVPA meets at Noon, each Saturday at Wendy's 142 St. and 118 Ave and is saturated with high quality knowledgeable folks. Everyone is welcome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks