• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New(to me) tools

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have been looking for a mill for a while. I even bid on some on GL. I saw this one and decided to pull the trigger. I picked up this Gorton 0-16a knee mill. It has an adapter to run r-8 collets and came with a bunch, but I'll still be looking for the Gorton collets($$$). Can't wait to bring her home this weekend.

Attachments

ODdave

Looks good, I was picturing something a lil different. There is a guy that deals in used machines and tools. Ill give him a call and see if he has any.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's not the one you were telling me about is it??? Too big for what you were describing

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yellow and blue, looks like it came from Kenny's place!:beer:
Sure, I've had (have) yellow trucks and I've had blue trucks but no yellow and blue trucks. BTW, some real nice gentleman dropped off a new K-Boom the other day. I'm trying to get it mounted on my deuce before he decides he wants it back.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Dunno yet. It took me about a year before I started using the lathe I bought. Usually I read a lot and don't much use the tool till I need sumptin made. It took me almost a year to fix my plasma cutter after the torch head burnt out. Its real nice using it now though! My tool fetish is pretty big.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should be tried and convicted of grand theft if you bought that for what we spoke about.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks