• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from north carolina

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. You're done for now, the first step in the downhill slide into OD Addiction is registering on this site :cookoo:

DeucesWild11

Welcome, I was looking for a bobbed deuce and found one in your area on Craigslist.. that was back in Nov. I bought mine local so perhaps it's still around there somewhere. Welcome to the addiction.. It's true how they/we call it that.

DEVILDOC

local boy NC as well

Welcome to SS ,I am a Newbie as well, I have been looking for a M35 for a while, happy hunting! They was a BLAST to drive whenever I was in.......... I have a tire ? what tire is the same or simliar to 9.00x20 tire ...example 215/75 15r .
I want to keep all the tires any help would be thank . I found this one and I am going to look at it friday. 401hrs/10,000miles less ldt muiltfuel

Attachments

Moye

Once you find one, get to know White Owl Equipment in Kinston. They know M35's well and have great prices for parts, plus only 1 day shipping to our area!

FrankUSMC

Welcome from an old 03 grunt.
Down the road from you in Newport, NC. I will be putting my M35A2 up for sell ($3200) but it is not bobbed, but does have a winch, heater, and hardtop.
Stop by when you make a run to the beach.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

FrankUSMC

I am about 45 minutes from Camp Lejeune. I can try to get some photos this week end, but if you are in North Carolina, this week end is going to be a wet one, so I will try.
One of the few, FRank USMC RET

0311DAD

well i hope to have a duece in my driveway in the next month. with that being said, i was wondering if there are any duece owners in the triad or triangle of nc that could give me a crash course on these vehicles. i have been soaking up alot of info on this site, but there is no substitute for hands on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks