• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from north carolina

michigandon

Welcome to the group from Wake Forest! I'm a new deuce owner myself, but have had an on again/off again desire to own one since I was in Kindergarten. :twisted:

May I suggest giving John Winslow a call? 252-883-2509 I bought my winch truck from him and thus far couldn't be happier with it. He has also built several bobbers as well. You're more than welcome to come check out my truck and/or go for a ride in it. I'm not an expert by any stretch, but perhaps we both can learn a few things. :)

0311DAD

Welcome to the group from Wake Forest! I'm a new deuce owner myself, but have had an on again/off again desire to own one since I was in Kindergarten. :twisted:

May I suggest giving John Winslow a call? 252-883-2509 I bought my winch truck from him and thus far couldn't be happier with it. He has also built several bobbers as well. You're more than welcome to come check out my truck and/or go for a ride in it. I'm not an expert by any stretch, but perhaps we both can learn a few things. :)
i would love to come see your truck. just let me know when would be a good time for you.

0311DAD

i guess i am officially addicted. i bought a deuce today. i get to pick it up at the end of the week after it has had a full service and a few other issues addressed. i will post pictures after my phone recharges:mrgreen:

DEVILDOC

Yeah it all down hill from here now lol. I picked my mine up friday around 3pm. Dmv..check.......insurance ...check....tags........who needs tags right I am a DEUCE a pure beasts! LOL and Tags $133 a yr. Fuel check. Me and my little boys (7yr,4yr) put about 250+ miles driving around everywhere.....had a blast going to junk yard Monday to find a 3 rd row bench seat out of a suv/van to put in front of deuce Aka WAR PIG w/5ton engine its a BEAST! My little boy named it that ...my oldest said its on like donkey kong! We signed up for the peach festival parade as well today. Love it!:)

0311DAD

michigandon

Ah, another happy Winslow client!

That's the truck with the electric wipers and springer seats. I was really eying that one, but he kept steering me toward the one I eventually brought home. With a fresh paint job it should make a nice unit as well. :cool:

0311DAD

that is the truck. he is replacing the hard top with a ragtop. painting inside and out. i am supposed to meet him in norlina on thursday to pick it up.:drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks