• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How fast are EUCs going?

Entropy455

I’m at day 20 (business days) from EUC submitted to Battle Creek – still nothing. I was really hoping to have my M923 over the 4th of July.

I’m prior military, and I now work for the Department of Defense as a civilian. I was hoping that my current security paperwork would speed up my EUC processing – apparently not???

JamesSummerville

ashingtonPosts16Feedback at day 20 (business days) from EUC submitted to Battle Creek – still nothing. I was really hoping to have my M923 over the 4th of July.I’m prior military, and I now work for the Department of Defense as a civilian. I was hoping that my current security paperwork would speed up my EUC processing – apparently not???
I thought that is why mine Went through so fast for my first time, 7 business days seems crazy from what I read.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks