• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What criteria is used to mark threads as "read" vs "new"?

aczlan

What criteria does the system use to determine when a thread is marked as "new"?
I have noticed that if I go to (for example) Auxillary Equipment - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite I see all the unread threads in that forum since my last visit. However, if I get an email notification of a new post, click on the link and read the thread, when I go to Auxillary Equipment - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite there arent any "new" threads even though (based on the timestamps) there are a half dozen posts that I haven't read.

Thanks

Aaron Z

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks