• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling all Generator Owners

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Generator prices on GP have skyrocketed.
Amazing what some sold for today.

I will have to wait some more.

Chainbreaker

...I really wanted an 803A or an MEP003A with the ASK but I just couldn't find out in my price range (sub $1k). Does the ASK ever come up for auction or for sale without the genny?
If you really NEED an ASK enclosure...go to the classifieds section and go to "Parts Wanted" then post an ad that you are in need of a MEP-003a ASK kit. There was a member here a while back that had some new. You never know what some member has rat-holed in his garage/shop/barn!

Also, lookup the -003a ASK kit p/n and use it to do a Google Search you never know what may pop up on the web. It should be listed in one of the TM's.

In TM 5-6115-585-34 you will see the installation procedure on pg. 10-2

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks