• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Landed my first M37 in Aberdeen

Rusty1340

The tank come back from the Radiator Shop of coruse they had pained it with black Rad paint. I had to correct the issue with a rattle can. All the fuel lines and new hoses are hooked up. Now were ready for some brakes.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rusty1340

Found One Thanks!! :-D

Are there any good used 3 prong Generator cables out there ? I ordered one from Vintage Power wagon and its about 3 feet longer then it should be. They tell me thats it. I would rather have one that looks like it belongs in the truck.

Attachments

Last edited:

mattveeder

Did you try midwestmil for the gen cable? He has the best parts and knowledge for the m37 trucks. John seems to be a person who can come up with anything you can think of. If he doesnt have it or cant get it he can tell you who to talk to.

Rusty1340

Did you try midwestmil for the gen cable? He has the best parts and knowledge for the m37 trucks. John seems to be a person who can come up with anything you can think of. If he doesnt have it or cant get it he can tell you who to talk to.

Yes I have the right length gen cable now and the regulator cable. I have a lot of wiring to do. So much going on at once a little wiring & some brake clean up. I will get some wheel cylinders

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry I've been away for awhile. As for the three prong cable, there are two different types. The original one is much longer than it needs to be. In later models they shortened it and it goes directly over to the generator. We had a long one at first, then got the shorter one with the kit from Midwest. As for the #4 wire, I can't help much there. John at Midwest Military is an absolute wealth of information. I can attest to that!

mattveeder

It is sorta tough when the old one is in as well. It is not like all the old headlight wires still are marked. I hooked mine to the switch then lined it up with some of the under dash wires. Once I was able to power it up I was able to go wire by wire with a test light and multimeter to figure out the rest.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks