• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brief downtime coming today.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Folks, I hate to do this, but I'm going to need to bounce the http server so the PHP settings get updated. It has came to my attention that version of PHP I installed is only allowing a 2 meg upload. This should only take approximately 15 seconds. I plan on doing it at 11am. Just wanted to let everyone know, so if they get a page cannot be displayed message to not freak out.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So 11am PDT? :wink:

I did find the 2mb limit this morning. I was attempting to attach the LDS Troubleshooting Manaul.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It should be nothing more than a blip for 10 seconds tops. But I just want everyone to know ahead of time.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just got it back! how will I live without the 10 seconds!?!?!?!?

My life is over! *ferro goes outside and picks up 10 ton rim and tire, and allows it to fall on himself*

Just Kidding! thanks for the heads up!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phew- I missed that one. Didn't log in until 1108. Now I can go and work on the 5 ton.:mrgreen:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
brief downtime? Is that the same as a group moon?

Either way, I missed it...

kennys@wi.rr.com

Is it just me or is no one else able to start a new thread now? Everytime I try it gives me an error window and says the site is down for maint. Been trying for two hours now and the same thing. I even tried using Chrome to post and still no luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks