• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military equipment to LE suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

saddamsnightmare

April 12th, 2014.

Me, I'd rather the local PD's got it then GL, as if you're going to give it away, let the PD's sell it after two years and pocket the profit GL usually makes on the deals.:naner:

saddamsnightmare

June 18th, 2014.

Sangamon County Sheriff's office just got a MRAP with 755 miles on it and 28 tons tare weight. I guess they must have decided to release more of these critters to the LE community. Apparently Sangamon County had to leave the spare set of tires and rims behind, as it would have put the transport truck over road weight limits.....:?

FloridaAKM

A local PD here in N Florida got an MRAP from Camp Shelby for $2K & drove it home. It is awesome to see driving down the highway, unless you are in front of it going too slow. They bought it for floods & bad weather help, if & when that might happen. Tax dollars @ work!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Closed for multiple reasons.

1 - This thread is two years old
2 - This is an MV site and not a gun site. The original post is about guns
3 - This turned into another MRAP thread. While there is nothing wrong with MRAP threads they go down hill fast
4 - The last post is political so this thread is history. Usually this type of post is what gets all the MRAP threads closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks