• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tank From Outter Space

zout

I dunno - if you lived next to me as you said - we would have this in Zouts driveway by now. Keep telling ya I can get you in more trouble than what a normal man can withstand

trukhead

It's a Whambamulator 69. The lights flash when it shrinks to the size that it fits on the head of a pin and then they take it to somebody and unload it under their nose and then the crew goes and mines for gold. Then the lights flash when the Whambamulator 69 resizes to full size and the unload the cargo. Alien spaceships use the cargo to power their spaceships, like the Enterprise and di-lithium crystals.
It's on the internet so it's got to be true.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It's a Whambamulator 69. The lights flash when it shrinks to the size that it fits on the head of a pin and then they take it to somebody and unload it under their nose and then the crew goes and mines for gold. Then the lights flash when the Whambamulator 69 resizes to full size and the unload the cargo. Alien spaceships use the cargo to power their spaceships, like the Enterprise and di-lithium crystals.
It's on the internet so it's got to be true.
Ummmm....POOP

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My guess is remote controlled. If something goes wrong, the red and blue lights flash, and everybody runs until the thing runs out of fuel..........

bullwhacker

As some have speculated it looks like a remote control test bed or a remote target tug; BUT most times they have a cable and winch setup; more reliable and allot cheaper.
I know in the 80's and even today they still are developing remote sentries. Might explain the red and blue lights.
I saw one like a small turret-less tank running around in the no man's land between the fences following a buried wired.
The most scary thing about it it was armed with m60's and IF you were in that area and didn't have the correct RFID badge it would shoot you..
S.Korea is now fielding a "autonomous" armed robotic sentry now with live video feed back to the operator..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks