• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Navy Coastal Warfare

seamaximus

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm working on decals for my M35A2 in Navy markings. Rather than the Seabee emblem on the doors I want to go with a Navy Coastal Warfare emblem. It's an upside down triangle with a shark/lighting bolts in the center with Navy Coastal Warfare around the outsides. I'm having a terrible time finding a clean copy. Has anyone seen/have one? Maybe someone has done this scheme already? Thanks for any help!

Attachments

hionthemountain

I am certain if you Google in images you will find something you can copy...
it looks like each squadron has its own particular emblem. .

To find the actual decal would be beyond me ?

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have my vinyl guy working on that. I took a really good photo of the door of one of the NCWRON 10 trucks last month. As soon as he gets it digitized, it should be available.

seamaximus

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have my vinyl guy working on that. I took a really good photo of the door of one of the NCWRON 10 trucks last month. As soon as he gets it digitized, it should be available.
That would be great it I could get a copy when you get it. If I'm able to find something before then I'll make it available. I did a 3 year tour with these guys and would love to get my truck dressed up with the emblem!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fail on the part of my guy. He was trying to do it from this pic but it wasn't cost effective. I have a higher res if anyone else can vectorize it.
Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
Just convince DUG to run down to Coronado and have them print off a decal to use as a template! There's got to be an active member near Little Creek, VA also who could get one.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dug, copy that? With an actual sticker I can get the reproduced. My sticker guy is in Kali.
Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

67Beast

Hey Recovery, if you could email me a good high res of that I sure could use it. I'm the one trying to build the ones for Seamaximus. I'll send you a pm with my email addy in it. We have been searchiing for a little bit to find a good hi-res copy to do the convert from. Once I get the prototypes done I have them available for anyone who is needing them. I knew I had seen someone with pics of one on a door somewhere on here but couldn't find the post with that pic.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent the pic to Dave, can't crop on the little tablet that I have. Dave can work it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks