• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hooks Tx

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
is the "a lot" or "alot".....:wink:

Glad to see you still around SB

StreetbikeDepot

I'm still around....between moving the Mfg shop to OKC, the wife being in nursing school and now I'm getting ready to be TDY for @ 5 months (I won't be too far off, Sheppard AFB), I've been hooked up. I've pretty much closed the bike shop, my mechanic is still opening the doors to do some work but by the end of the summer I'll close it for good. The Mfg/fab shop (Harwell Industries, like us on Facebook:wink:) is real steady and we're already needing more shop space for the new equipment.

I ended up winning that piece of equipment that I was wanting to get previewed at Hooks so I'm making a run down there at the end of next week if you guys need something picked up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks