• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need front wheel bearing and boots for m35a3

Coalman

Please don't say use the search I did and did not find anything I need to replace the front drivers side wheel bearing on my a3 . I was out for a ride today and heard a squeaking sound with turned into a grinding sound and then started to smoke out of the front wheel I did get to baby it home . So my question is can I buy a kit with bearings races and boot or is it best to just buy the parts seperate ?( where is the best place to purchase them ) I plan on changing the boots right away also, I am going to fix the bad side and also take the other side apart to inspect and grease also Thanks for the help

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm afraid you're going to be in a bit of shock when it comes to the cost of bearings...

willy

front BRG

Erik has the Brg at a cost off 935.00 each
You are almost cheaper off buy the convertion from A3 to A2,
I believe eastren Parts
For $675 for 1 axle both sides.
You will get 2 new spindles, 2 grease seals,4 set off Brg (not timken) instruction good deal but you will loose your CTIS.
Willy:wink:
Or you can get the rear convertion (cheaper) and use the brg op front you would loose the CTIS for that wheel

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

what the heck does this translate to please? (we have had moderator comments about avoiding vague Mobile phone speak, and keeping is plain simple and easy to read in full)
<Or you can get the rear convertion (cheaper) and use the brg op front you would loose the CTIS for that wheel > brg op??? my nephew asked me what this refers to..I told him I have NO idea.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am still looking I checked all over and found a few but very expensive any help guys Thanks Kevin
Unfortunately that's your options, very very expensive or just very expensive when it comes to replacement bearings.

Pajaro

Great advice. Going through the same thing. Inner bearings are 450 each! THX!

Erik has the Brg at a cost off 935.00 each
You are almost cheaper off buy the convertion from A3 to A2,
I believe eastren Parts
For $675 for 1 axle both sides.
You will get 2 new spindles, 2 grease seals,4 set off Brg (not timken) instruction good deal but you will loose your CTIS.
Willy:wink:
Or you can get the rear convertion (cheaper) and use the brg op front you would loose the CTIS for that wheel

Pajaro

Thanks country, I appreciate the links and info. This WILL be the route I am taking. CTIS did not work anyway...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks