• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

official M715 picture thread

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You already have my 6217 (Contact Maint.) truck in the first bunch of photos but here are a few more of the collection.

Attachments

Welder Sam

Sam, if you're looking for one in your area, I'd be happy to keep an eye out on the Net for you...
Thanks brother. I do appreciate it. Im going to hold off tho. Looking to relocate my ao.

James! Thats YOUR truck?? I love it! Thats sweet! Geez! Youre the Arkansas 715 man! Heck of a collection!

PvtWalker

Ugh. Man oh man. I am dying to get my hands on an m715 now. I am a 91B in the US Army and fell in love today. I randomly googled old Army trucks.

If anyone knows of an m715 for sale near Fort Lee or Bragg let me know please! Much appreciated.

Pvt. Walker

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Today I passed a maintenance contact truck version similar to the one in picture 1 in post #22. It was yellow and sitting at a old junk yard. It will be several weeks before I get another chance to see it to see what it looks like up close. Being that it is in West Texas where the sun always shines........

I'm not really looking for one of these but was just wondering how rare of an animal they are these days.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The contact maintenance trucks aren't as rare as hen's teeth - but they are more uncommon than most MVs. Being what they were, many of the maintenance bodies, after surplus, were transplanted onto civvy trucks for work trucks, etc., and over the years they have gotten scrapped. Few good ones remain.

If you go back in a few months, take pics, I'm sure we can find someone to save it if it's in nice shape.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, not in that one either. If I'm wrong and there's a truck at all in that pic, I must need to get my eyes examined....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks