• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

B3.3T

Russia had a space shuttle very similar in appearance to ours, but I'm not sure if it ever flew...
"Buran" flew one mission, unmanned, in 1988 into orbit. There were three built. One was fitted with jet engines and flew like an airplane for testing.

USSR

The purpose of enemy troops - The "English" Bay and the command post at the Cape

Attachments

USSR

The complexes are put forward to the launch pads

Attachments

Last edited:

USSR

da, o kogshe !

Тогда проще...Ставь любые сиденья,все равно приходиться переделывать крепления на сиденьях...Это только в этой модели сиденья жесткие,в гражданских вариантах идут уже с подголовниками и подогревом)

USSR

In Russia, will soon be an important event - the 100 years the Air Force. Will be just a huge parade in Zhukovsky))) will be a lot of very interesting airplanes .... I saw a rehearsal of the show - it's an incredible sight! After its completion (to be launched August 12) I will make review.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks