• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recommended for M939 owners or future owners

ARYankee

I want to recommend the P2P program on here for the 939 series trucks. This is a great tool for troubleshooting and for getting to know your truck better. Now I'm not saying use just this over the TMs but it is a handy tool along with the TMs. It has animation that shows how some systems work and it has a written explanation as well.

I know I have used it a couple of times and got the answer I was looking for. I used it once to troubleshoot why magically my passenger side wiper just started operating and no matter what position I put the switch in it won't stop. I also looked up the starting system and got some answers to some questions that I had about any 12 volt supplies.

Here is a link to the thread: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/5-ton-up/82818-m939-p2p-program-ss.html

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks