• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

north dakota registration for a deuce?

feezy

Looking to see if there was any M35 owners in north dakota that could give me some pointers for dealing with the ND DMV.

I recently got an 88 Deuce thats in WA, and I needed to get the title swapped and get the truck registered in ND and then get the plates so I can drive it home,

Question is, I've heard there are some options as far what you can get a deuce registered as , collector vehicle, farm-truck, pick-up, heavy equipment ect ect.

It's primarily being used as a farm truck / plaything / occasional grocery getter, ect.

I know every state is different, and I'm not from North Dakota, just wondering if there was a ND Member that has/had a deuce and can point me in the right direction..

thanks,

Jamie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks