• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from FT Sill

Maverick1701

welcome to the site!!!

I go to Ft Sill fairly often to pick up LESO items....I am straight west of you just over the state line.

I was actually there a few days ago picking up some industrial freezers from the old chow hall on the east side of the base.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A young friend of mine was recently there. He just made Lance Corporal out in Pendleton. Looks like a nice mod on the truck! Congrats. My friend is 5th battalion/11th Marines 1rst Marine div. Romeo battery

Last edited:

rronning84

I dont tend to work with the marines much. I used to though t a couple years ago when I was "Fielding" the M777 Howitzers for the Army here at Sill. Well I was not fielding them, the 13B's were. I was Fielding a maintenance program for them.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yes they still do. I am in the 1/17th FAR

How did ya like it?
Very hot in summer and cold in winter. Lots of rocks and rattle snakes. I`d like to go back for a visit to see how things have changed. My avatar was taken out there. When I had time I would ride the the whole range and most fire breaks.

Keep us posted on your truck.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any updates on your new toy?

You haven't posted any pictures.....:p

rronning84

I have been on vacation in Scotland since I picked it up so nothing to report. I have some goodies ready when I get home to be installed though so I will post updates soon.

rronning84

I may have to swing by. I am bringing it up to OKC here soon to get dropped off at an RV custom building place to have the inside completely gutted and rebuilt to my specs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks