• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Untimely passing of my daughter

snowdad

It is with profound regret that I report the untimely passing of my 14 year old daughter Veronica from complications of a drowning on June 24th 2001. After multilple surgeries and treatments to help her manage her crippled body, ravaged by the effects of severe brain damage due to unexpected brain swelling, she passed peacefully in her sleep sometime after 12:30 am Sunday morning. Just wanted to let folks know. Will probably be off site even longer for a while.
Phillip

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have my sincerest thoughts on your loss. Parents should not have to lose childern.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope God offers you and your family a little slice of the peace your daughter now enjoys. It's hard to understand why God would take our children home, just solice inknowing He has a plan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks