• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Untimely passing of my daughter

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phillip,
Thank you for taking the time to send that reply to us all - enmasse is not a problem, your choice was wise.
Thank you also for expressing what is on your heart. I understand your desire to be with your daughter in that heavenly awesomeness..... that will come soon enough. I'm sure she will show each of her family around when you get there.
We are all family here. Love ya, Brother!
John

AN/GRC-46

It's so sad to read of your loss. The petty problems others face with transmissions, tires, rear axles, etc pale so much in comparison. She will live on in your thoughts. My prayers are with you, her and your family.

AnonymousOne

Very sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

During this extreme time of hardship, may you have the strength to continue supporting your family which needs you now more than ever.

My prayers are with you and your family.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks