• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Knox

Welder Sam

Dance Pole..Hmmmm! How many 5 tons can you weld together and still be able to turn a corner, Hmmm!

No so far I think he has won Ammo cans, Goggles, Ski Poles, Canteens, Tent lighting kits, Shovels, Mess kits, unknown filter kits, 2 @ M109A4, 4 2 M105 trailers, 2 @ m923 and 3 @ medial exam tables with stir-ups ( Yep stir-ups) This is only the last 45 days. :deadhorse:

I know we need at least one more 5 ton. Because tough hard shell Mike gave one that is to be delivered away yesterday.

Apparently a young man was in the store missing his left leg and got into a conversation with Mike. Although a different era from what he drove the kid always loved MV. My mean old partner found the kid lost his leg in Afg. and was just fitted with the leg and gave the truck to the kid..

The young man attempted to refuse, but Mike type A the boy into accepting.

Still three are better than one.
good reason! props to Mike!

lost in the bush

Girls you are on your own.. I look at them and All i can think is " They are someone elses Baby Girl. Think about next time.

Mike did that to me in Thailand 20 years age when both respective our daughters were in their low 20's. Never been the same since.

lost in the bush

I logged into my partners GL account and apparently he won another M923. This one has a hard top, Side rails, Bows and Top.

When I speak with him later I have to know why this one if he plans to take the bed and top of of the truck anyway for the project he had in mind. The Old Boy just ain't right, I think he has spent one too may nights in the field.

Scooteerr

No so far I think he has won Ammo cans, Goggles, Ski Poles, Canteens, Tent lighting kits, Shovels, Mess kits, unknown filter kits, 2 @ M109A4, 4 2 M105 trailers, 2 @ m923 and 3 @ medial exam tables with stir-ups ( Yep stir-ups) This is only the last 45 days.
Sounds like someone has an addiction to GL.... Suddenly, you Need EVERYTHING!!!auaauaaua

lost in the bush

Well he use to have a problem with slot machines. At least now when he gets bored with the stuff he can resell.. If he comes back to the forum he had planed to test the waters with selling some surplus items. If it works out well he was going to upgrade to a Vendor membership.

It is up to him as that has nothing to do with our business partnership.

PS At least he stopped bidding the MK48 ( for now).

Indy 4x4

Mike said the two M923 arrived yesterday thanks to Rusty from Ohio. Both are nice trucks with only a few minor issues.

- One truck has the usual battery issue DOA.
- One has a broke passenger window
- Both have an issue with the passenger door handles, door cant be opened
- one has a cracked spot mirror
- Both need a bath

indy4x4fab

Banned
Well he use to have a problem with slot machines. At least now when he gets bored with the stuff he can resell.. If he comes back to the forum he had planed to test the waters with selling some surplus items. If it works out well he was going to upgrade to a Vendor membership.

Indy 4x4

Mike said the two M923 arrived yesterday thanks to Rusty from Ohio. Both are nice trucks with only a few minor issues.

- Both need a bath
If he gets in to the surplus sale and service, I may have to come ask for a job, there's nothing better then getting paid for doing something you love to do.

I'll have to swing down and check them out soon.

bearboley

Indy 4x4

- Both need a bath
Thanks for the name drop. Happy to be of service anytime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks