• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's your Deuces' name?

71DeuceAK

I didn't end up actually buying it, but there was a '68 M35A2 I was seriously considering that I instantly dubbed as the "Lawn Ornament" since I was/am an entering college student who still doesn't drive yet and it would have thus sat for a year or two at the very least. Otherwise, it would have been an ironic name since the truck was in excellent condition and once I was driving would have been a fully functional DAILY driver. rofl

rustystud

Mine is a fabulous *sarcasm* camo pattern so its known as "50 Shades of Green" or "50 Shades" for short.
Well to be truthful it takes a person who is into a little "self-abuse" to want to own a military truck ! At least that's what my wife keeps saying after I spend a day getting all busted up working on the green beast.

Another Ahab

Well to be truthful it takes a person who is into a little "self-abuse" to want to own a military truck ! At least that's what my wife keeps saying after I spend a day getting all busted up working on the green beast.
Hey, rustystud:

- I bet she says it all real nice to you too, doesn't she!?

Mama Screaming.jpg

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m stuck between Honey Badger, Marauder and The Pork Chop Express. I can’t decide on a name (Also the wife hates everything I come up with for my new green gal).

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m stuck between Honey Badger, Marauder and The Pork Chop Express. I can’t decide on a name (Also the wife hates everything I come up with for my new green gal).
Your wife's disdain for your "new green gal" is simply jealousy. Didn't you realize that bringing another woman into your life was going to disrupt your happy marriage?!?!?!?

submmbob

After I put the down payment on the M108 I was wondering if it had a nickname. When I came back the next day w/ the rest of the cash, they gave me the title and the key to which was attached an old paper tag that said 'boomer'. So there it was.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks