• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's your Deuces' name?

m816

First deuce was called " the Deuce"
Then we just went to five ton's
Second truck a M816 was "my pride and Joy" even though it beat me up and nearly into the ground a couple times
Third truck is the " Untouchable" guntruck
Fourth is a M51 Dump called "White Rabbit" with a not for publication story behind that.
Fifth is a M54 that is gonna be the New " Untouchable" We have a clupe M151's but they are too small to name.:jumpin:

Rubenk

I named mine "The Hulk".

It gets called "The Deuce" most of the time.

And it unfortunately earned the nickname "Bonecrusher" after an unfortunate accident(everyone survived).

stampy

Metal of Honor (m109), Metal of Valor (m35a2),the A3 (still to be named) Sir Dumps a Lot (the dump truck), and the CUCV well the wife calls it the Bronco I keep telling her it's a Blazer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks