• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New New mexico

daniel17319

Found a deuce and half for 3500 gona bob it etc its in a good shape, has a turbo. Any help would be apreciated thanks guys. Ill go some research on here for a little bit but ill ask some stupid questions pretty soon.

thanks guys

Gunfreak25

Your a noob to the forum so ask all ye want. I try not to give the "use the search button" lecture unless a guy has been a member for awhile, a guy should know better by then right?

Post pics or the moderators will ban you. :grd:

Gunfreak25

I am only going to be 21 on the 21st of this month. No need to be formal I am not that old yet. :beer: Yeah these guys are great here. We have a few rebel rousers that are more of a pain in the butt than anything else. But every forum has those. But the majority of members here are good folk who will give you the underwear off their bottoms to help you our. Or the shirt off their back, whichever you prefer! I have literally been given and have saved thousands of dollars because of some of the members here. I don't post their names too much because a true act of charity should remain anonymous in my personal opinion. But a little recognition from time to time is always nice.

Gunfreak25

Yes, I "acquired" a 6 pack of PBR for my great uncle Dee's 90th birthday a few months ago. He was in New Guinea in WWII and served with Tex Ferguson, the 2nd most decorated soldier to ever come out of WWII. Used to live right here in Yuma, too.

daniel17319

I drink Big Falls from Walgreens 299 a six pack. Thanks for the info and the hospitality i been around quite a few forums they all have their silly problems, funny some fill a logical place then become stupid with politics and other anoying behavior

Gunfreak25

Yes Sir I learned right quick that opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one, they aren't all the same and most of them stink.

197thhhc

Welcome to the site. No politics here and MOST of the people are top notch. There is a lot of info on bobbing a deuce and a lot of good pictures to get you obsessed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks