• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

went out for a weekend of fun

red devils dude

I want a pinz so much but for what one cost I can have a whole motor pool of M-series trucks.
and are those land rover wheels on the second pinz in the top video.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Those are flat out, great videos! Thanks for posting.

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. What I wouldn't do to go play in the snow with the Deuce and all the Ga. guys........

Now who has some deuce in the snow videos? Come on!

6x6pinz

are those land rover wheels on the second pinz in the top video.
Good eye. Those are indeed Land Rover mag wheels on adapter plates. Mark has also fationed the AC system for it.

What I wouldn't do to go play in the snow with the Deuce
I would love to just go play in a Deuce off road anywhere. I know that in my future there will be a Deuce or 5T.

For the record my Pinz is the one with the hard top and roof racks and that would be my son in the videos, he should be real interesting when he has his M37 going.

feldwebel34

Really cool videos! I have had my pinz for about 6-7 months now and love it.
I have a tech question if you could contact me off list.
Regards,
Eric

6x6pinz

I started with 1" sq tubing attached to the same location as the soft top and use three 3/4" sq tubing bows for each section. The corners are reinforced with 16ga metal and covered with 040 aluminum. There is 3/4" insulation and the inside is 030 aluminum. I bent the bows to match the original shape. The cover works well ot keep everything dry and a whole lot cooler than the canvas. I used RV C-rail to attach the lower sections of canvas. The canvas I made by combining two 710 tops, that is why there is three windows. The extra window allows more light in the back with the sides down and makes it more enjoyable for passengers. The top has allowed me to install the Yakima rack. I also built a carrier for the door tops which I carry on the roof as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks