• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

duplicate SF-97 form?

After searching through a mountain of paperwork I can't find a SF -97 form for one of my trailers.
I have a copy of it that I found, that i made but not the original.
Has anyone been able to get a duplicate SF-97 form and is the fee the same as first applied? Thanks!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just send GL $60 more dollars.

Get on the chat and request one. I don't think the online request page will allow for a duplicate.

I believe they talk about this in the Terms and Conditions.

Yep. Under Transfer of Title:

1. Where an original SF97 was provided to the customer for a conveyance sold by GL, requests for duplicate SF97s will be forwarded to the Vehicle Titling Department for their approval or rejection. GL has no obligation to provide duplicate documentation, and cannot guarantee that duplicate documentation will be made available. Where an original SF97 is provided to the customer for a conveyance sold by GL, at the time of transfer GL will assign the SF97 to customer via a Letter of Re-assignment.

Last edited:

trukhead

I thought I'd recycle an existing thread so here goes.

GL sent me a SF 97 for my M1008. GL used 1987 for a date on the SF 97 and they sold it as as 1984 on the paid in full invoice.

Do I need to have it fixed?

Will DOT still title it?

I wish things just went well and correct the first time.:popcorn:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks