• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in Dayton, OH Looking for local MV Guys

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Amazingly enough I have trucks that I have to sell. M35A2s with or without winch. You can even come out and help swap the engine out of the broke one.

:)

Action Man

Same deal here, except I'm in Columbus. I'm looking for people who share similar interests and might be able to teach me a thing or two about working on vehicles. I need some help fixing the strut on my Mustang but don't know where to start. >.>;

lowrdrbird

Well here is another that Dayton Ohio area Im a little north in Huber. Working on a 1942 US6 Studebaker 6x6
Always looking to get with others with the same interests

Ken

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last few times a few of us have been here at the farm. That usually means working on a truck though..

;-)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well my wife says The Thank You Foundation will try and have an event on a Wednesday at Quaker Steak and Lube in May. No date yet but I think Weds are the days they have either trucks or bikes and the management will set aside space for MVs.

She is always looking for trucks so the Dayton guys should have no problem in meeting at various places in the area and it is always for a good cause.

212sparky

Well my wife says The Thank You Foundation will try and have an event on a Wednesday at Quaker Steak and Lube in May. No date yet but I think Weds are the days they have either trucks or bikes and the management will set aside space for MVs.

She is always looking for trucks so the Dayton guys should have no problem in meeting at various places in the area and it is always for a good cause.

Is that the one in Fairborn?

Jayco36REQS

I work at WPAFB and I'm checking into the possibility of holding a MV Event at the USAF Museum.
I'll keep you posted as things develope!

Cheers

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well let me know as I would like to come out and can bring Phantom. She is driving much better now and I could make the trip
Ken

Can you put a town in your profile please? It serves a couple of purposes not the least of which is I know who to contact if something is in your area. :)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even better. You can take SR35 and come past my place on the way into Dayton. :)

lowrdrbird

I know where you are at now. the driving range out there. you should know me i have hung out with leland . there in lewisburg. im in Huber
ken

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks