• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R.I.P.-- John Winslow

tayronachan

With great regret, I come here to inform you of the passing of John Winslow 8/10/12. I only knew John about a year but he was a great guy. He will be missed greatly here in Scotland Neck and Halifax county North Carolina. He was the "go to" guy. God Bless

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
All I can say WOW, just talked to him not long ago, can you say how, one of the GOOD guys, WOW, family in my prayers.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another big hit to the MV community. Sorry to hear of his passing.

Is a family member going to be taking over the business? What are the plans for the future?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just picked up two M923's for him a few months ago. I've known him for years, and he was a great asset to our hobby and a good man. He will be missed.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Only met him once, but had a great time going thru his yard. Found his hidden stash, and wished I had enough to buy one or two items.:mrgreen::jumpin:

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bruce, I was just thinking that you were the one who introduced me to him, those many years ago. He will be missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends during this difficult time.

michigandon

VERY upsetting news!!!:cry:

I not only bought a winch deuce from him earlier this spring, but also helped him sell another truck shortly thereafter. I was also treated like royalty on subsequent visits and was hoping to conduct more transactions with him in the future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks