• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heartbreaking DUKW pics

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Found these on the web today. They are for sale on a site, in Australia, so I can not post the link. If anyone is interested, pm me.

I am going to go back to sobbing uncontrollably now.

:cry:

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a different view. Some assisted a truck/boat with an identity crisis commit to being a truck. This is a vain attempt at humor.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
All I can say is WTF goes thru some peoples head:cookoo:

Ryan
Well you see, some plumbers worked with lead pipes in the past. They never washed properly before eating and therefore the lead on their hands went from hand to mouth to blood stream. That resulted in poorer work accomplishment over the last 20 years. The end result was that some affected plumbers accidently connected the sewer pipes to the incoming water pipes. The end result is that many these days have SH!^ in their veins that got deposited in their brains. Hence SH!^ for brains.

The only possible means of recovery is for the individual to have their head flushed. There are many ways to achieve this from beating the sh!^ out of them to education to death from leading a sh!^^y life.

I hope that I medically cleared this up.

I'm not a doctor but I do play one on TV. I'm CARNAC and I support this ad.

jbingvtx

It seems to me that they must have been purchased at a fantastic price to make it cost effective to cut them apart to make a regular truck. It had to be very labor intensive to trim all the meat off of those bones to end up with a cab/chassis.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Judging by their age and condition, I'd say they were cut up many moons ago, long before the were the collectors items they are today.

Their only value at the time would have been as work vehicles or scrap.

Still hurts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks