• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deep South guy and gals

How many would like to meet up for small rally?

• yes count me in!

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Csm Davis

Okay so bringing this back to the top because someone said we needed to get together and I am willing to try to make it work if any one wants to try to have a cookout or minirally post up

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sounds good by me too. lets make some plans and get more involved. we could bring something to cook or to eat or cook there. lets make some hard plans now

Csm Davis

This is Amy I was wondering about the rally here. Food wise what would y'all like? To bring stuff to cook? Or us buy stuff like burgers and stuff and y'all just give me like 5 dollars when you get here? Whatever yall want to do is fine. I'm just a planner and want to know ahead of time. Or any other ideas just let Jeff know so I can prepare! Thanks, Amy.

goldneagle

Check to see if we can eat on base. What cooking facilities do you have available. BBQ? Idea on food: Cheeseburgers, hot dogs, pork, steak, Crawfish, Pizza, Poo-boys, Rotisserie chicken (Walmart). Pick any of these or add your own.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks