• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWI era Swiss Mule Cart

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's pretty cool. Now all you need is a mule to pull it around. We may have horse (mule) pies in the GA Rally pasture after all!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You realize, of course, that the 19 year old E4 at Ft Benning right now says that same thing when he looks at Vietnam era stuff...
I know Chief...but at least in the Vietnam Era we had stuff RESEMBLING MV's and they were actually pretty darn good:shock:

You're right though, when we show our WWII, Korea and Vietnam Era stuff the young soldiers look at us with sort of...well...pity??

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow tools on the bottom and lookie at the brakes.. just like a wooden wagon.. shoes to the tires. i bet that one cost way up in the coinage, great trailer an thanks for sharing the pics and... yes i want one toooooaua

Nacademus

Just think of what that cart has seen... aside from the business end of a mule...

The horrors.

****, imagine what a LOT of the MVs we proudly own could've seen-figuratively of course. I always think of that stuff. The woman thinks I'm dumb when it makes me so proud to have an M1008. She thinks its just a dumb ugly truck.

Geez, a mule cart. People were made tougher back then, that's for sure.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
imagine what a LOT of the MVs we proudly own could've seen-figuratively of course. I always think of that stuff.
When I was in Germany I went to a lot of sites that still had fighting emplacements and in a few locations you could still see battle damage. I would look at them and wonder how it was there when WWII was going on.

The Kaserne I was stationed at had several underground levels that had been sealed off. One summer when the water table was real low we torched the bolts on the door to one of them.

There were still trucks and other equipment down there, very deteriorated but still recognizable.

It's amazing how much stuff is still laying around waiting to be discovered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks