• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from MN

02proxdude

Hello all, just looking around here after seeing the videos on youtube of the SS met-ups and a subsequent link top here was made. Found out how cheap a duec is and really thinking i want (neeeeeeeeeddddd!) one of my very own. Found a few runners that look nice on craigslist near by me here int he cities area of under 4k and i think that would be more fun than any 4-wheeler/atv i can buy for that kinda money.

Couple questions, Driving license? Do i need to get a CDL or is a class D sufficient? been looking around and even tried googling it to see what i could learn and didn't find what i was looking for but see many others on here from Minnesota and figured they would know.

I realize that a runner and worker are two very different things but what upgrades from factory are worht the money, i am guessing the threading oil filters are worth their weight in gold when it comes time to service them but is there anything else that is a must for just wanting a work truck? I am thinking snow days driving will be much more fun and just taking it out on t he inlaws place mudding around would be more fun than should be legal.

Great looking forum around here and how i can join the club of MV owner in the not so distant future!

212sparky

Welcome to the site. I have family all around the cities. There is no cure for the disease you have infected your self with by getting green machines :D

Danger Ranger

Welcome aboard. Your first mission is to search and read up on all newbe questions. It happens.
There do seem to be many trucks forsale in MN. I was just up for Rollag.

02proxdude

i am reading fast and furious i promise! doing my homework to not be a noob. the guy on here with a few listed has my attention too, they look really nice but i am kinda thinking green is green to an extent. i am willing to turn the wrenches and lose some blood sweat and tears into a project worth my time, and saving on purchase price means i can spend more into mods! Just don't know where i would park such a machine around where i live. They are kinda huge and i already have one car parked next to my house for the summer as its my winter beater, and that's just a little car, a duece kinda stick out a little more than and intrepid.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! I've got one listed on here in the classifieds and local Craigslist plus I have an assortment of spare parts on hand for those who buy trucks from me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks